If your League benefits include coverage under a Great-West Life (GWL) Group Insurance policy, you must register with GWL's GroupNet portal in order to submit claims for your GWL benefits.
Checking for Great-West Life (GWL) coverage
To check if your employer has GWL benefits through League, please navigate to the "Wallet" tab. This tab can be found at the bottom of your screen in the League app, or the left side of your screen on the League website. You'll see a stack of benefit cards, each of which can be expanded by tapping/clicking on the card. If you have GWL coverage, you'll see one or more benefit cards containing a GWL logo:
For further information on your GWL policy, please refer to your GWL benefits booklet. This can be found in the League platform by selecting a GWL benefit card, tapping “More Actions”, and tapping “Full Coverage booklet”. You can also access your booklet by contacting your employer or by contacting League in the app’s "Chat" tab or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a GWL GroupNet account
1. To begin, please follow this link on a computer web browser (not your mobile device) to go to the GroupNet registration page shown below. Enter your preferred email address, which will be used in the future to login to your GroupNet account.
2. Enter a password of your choice, and then continue to scroll down on the page.
3. Enter your legal first name and last name.
4. Provide a recovery email address if you wish, and then click "Submit Registration".
5. Once you see the page below, GWL will send you a verification email to the email address you provided in step 1. The email should arrive in your inbox within 2-3 minutes. If you're having trouble finding the email, please check your Junk, Spam, and Clutter folders. You can also try searching for this subject line: Verify email address for GroupNet for Plan Members – Great-West Life.
6. Once you find and open the verification email, click the link inside to go to the GroupNet login page below. Enter the email address and password you created in steps 1 and 2.
7. Click "Sign In".
8. You'll see the page below, where you enter final information to activate your GroupNet account. Enter your legal first name, last name, date of birth, and postal code.
9. Enter your Plan number and Member ID. To find this information, go to the "Wallet" tab in your League account, and tap any of your GWL benefit cards, such as your drug, dental, or paramedical card. The corresponding information is found on the card, similar to the example shown below:
10. Click "Continue".
Success! You have now successfully created your GWL GroupNet profile. For instructions on submitting a claim to the GWL GroupNet portal, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns within the GWL GroupNet portal, please contact their support line at 1-800-957-9777.