Setting up your payment information on League is easy! Let's set up some payment information on the League mobile app.
Setting up payment information
1. Select the Profile icon in the top, left-hand corner.
2. From here, select "Banking Info".
Now that you are ready to set up your payment methods, you will have the option to choose between INTERAC E-transfer and Direct Deposit. You can set up both if you would like, but League only requires information for one payout method in order to reimburse its members.
Setting up payments using INTERAC e-transfers:
3. Enter the email address you'd like to receive your e-transfers to.
4. Name the account for easy reference later on.
5. Confirm the information and check "Use this as my default deposit account" if you would like League to send you your reimbursements using this method. Click the "Submit" button to save the information. Congratulations! You're now ready to receive reimbursements from League!
NOTE: In order to accept an INTERAC e-transfer, you will need to enter a password. If you miss that message, you can always refer to your passcode here in the "Banking Info" section at any time.
Setting up payouts through Direct Deposit:
3. Enter your name as is appears on your bank account and name the account for easy reference later on.
4. Next, carefully enter your branch transit number, institution number and account number. Take a moment to double check this information is correct.
5. Select "Use this as my default deposit account" to make this your preferred payout method, and then tap "Submit" to save your settings.
Nice work! You're ready to start getting your League payments sent right to your bank account!