Setting up your payment information on League is easy! Let's set up some payment information on the league.com website.
Setting up payment information
1. Start by clicking on your profile picture in the top left corner.
2. From here, select "Banking Info".
3. Select "Add Deposit Account".
4. Now that you are ready to set up your payment methods, you will have the option to choose between INTERAC e-Transfer and Direct Deposit. You can set up both if you'd like, but League only requires information for one payout method in order to reimburse its members.
Setting up payments using INTERAC e-Transfers
5. Enter the email address you'd like to receive your e-Transfers to.
6. If you have another reimbursement method set up, you can select "Use this as my default deposit account" to ensure that League sends your reimbursements using this method. Either way, click "Add Account".
7. Click "Confirm" to finalize your information and add your INTERAC e-Transfer profile.
Congratulations! You're now ready to receive reimbursements from League, and should see the following information in the "Banking Info" tab. You will require the passcode to accept your INTERAC e-Transfers from League, and you can always find this passcode in the "Banking Info" tab below:
Setting up payments using Direct Deposit
5. Please enter your full name as is appears on your bank account. Next, carefully enter your branch transit number, institution number and account number. Take a moment to double check this information is correct. If you need help finding this information, you can click on the "Where can I find this information" text shown below.
6. Once you've entered your information, you're ready to finish adding the account! If you have another reimbursement method set up, you can select "Use this as my default deposit account" to ensure that League sends your reimbursements using this method. Either way, click "Add Account".
7. Double-check your account information one last time, and then click "Confirm" to finalize your information and add your Direct Deposit profile.
Nice work! You're ready to start getting your League payments sent right to your bank account, and you should your account in the "Banking Info" tab: