The “Activation Invoice” is the first invoice you will receive after enrolling with League. It will be issued during the first week of your policy with League. This invoice will include prepayment amounts and subscription fees based on the employees that have enrolled in the League platform at the time the invoice is issued.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged for a terminated employee?
- Why isn't my new employee showing on my invoice?
- How can I pay my invoice?
- Can invoice notifications be sent to our finance department email?
- What are all these invoice taxes? (Canada)
- Can I filter League invoice charges by our Employee ID?
- Where did this invoice adjustment come from?
- We have multiple subsidiaries under our umbrella company, can invoice charges be separated by billing division?
- Why is my payment not showing in my balance forward?
- When will I receive my monthly invoice?