League will ask for more information if your claim is incomplete. Check out your Claim History to see what additional information League requested. Here's how:
1. Tap on your profile icon in the top, left-hand corner to open the side panel menu.
2. From here, select "Claims".
3. Select the claim that requires more information by tapping on it in your Claim History.
4. Take a moment review the claim you've selected. If it is unclear what information is missing, you can contact a League agent by clicking on the bottom of the page.
5. To add the information League requested, click the "Edit" button.
6. If your claim required an additional supporting document, you can add it by clicking on the outlined box labeled "Add supporting document".
7. Add any other additional information League requires, such as a date of purchase or the amount requested, by clicking "Add details".
8. Enter any requested information to your claim in the fields provided on the "Add note" screen.
9. When you're satisfied with the information you've provided, click "Save" in the top right hand corner.
10. Review the information you have added. If you're finished adding information, tap "Submit claim" to send your updated claim to League.
If your updated submission was successfully sent to League, you will see a confirmation screen. Great work!
1. Start by clicking on your profile picture in the top, left-hand corner.
2. Select "Claims History" to be taken to an overview of all the claims you've submitted to League.
3. Select the claim in your claim history that requires more information.
4. Review the message from the Customer Care team to find out what information League requires. If you still are unsure of what is required, you can contact a League agent by clicking "Speak to an agent" at the bottom of the "Claim Details"
5. When you are ready to update your claim, click "Edit" on the right hand side of the "Claim Details" screen.
6. From the "Edit Claim" screen, you can add additional supporting documentation or information that was requested by League.
7. When you are satisfied with the additional information you have provided, click "Save".
8. If your updated claim was saved successfully, you will see a confirmation screen letting you know that League has received your updated claim. Nice work!