No, your appointments are between you and your provider. Any appointment that has been booked with a Pro cannot be viewed by any other Pros, Members or your Employer. If you are having an issue with an appointment or booking, League agents may review the details of your appointment at your request, but this information will never be shared with anyone other than you and your provider.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Marketplace appointment?
- How can I tell if a League Marketplace service or provider is eligible under the Lifestyle or Health Spending Account?
- Can my Health Provider be added to the League Marketplace?
- Can other people see what appointments I've booked through League?
- How can I find a service in the League Marketplace?
- Can anyone join the Marketplace?
- How long will it take to get a response from a Health Provider?