League stores sensitive information such as names, phone numbers, banking information, purchase history, and more. League uses a verification code when logging in as a form of two factor authentication (2FA), which means there is an extra layer of security keeping your sensitive personal information safe!
Articles in this section
- Getting started on League!
- I didn't receive my invitation. How do I get one?
- My invitation code says it's already been used. How do I set up my account?
- Why do I need to enter a verification code?
- I can't log in. What do I do?
- How do I make changes to my profile?
- How do I add a dependant?
- How do I edit or delete a dependent?
- Can I delete my League account?