Unfortunately, purchases made prior to your enrolment date are not eligible to be claimed. Your coverage begins on the later of the following two dates: the date you enrol into your employer's policy on the League platform, or the date that your employer's policy with League begins.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a Health Spending Account and a Lifestyle Spending Account?
- Can I transfer funds between my League spending accounts?
- What's covered under my League Spending Accounts?
- Why don’t I see funds in My Wallet?
- What are the tax implications of the Lifestyle Spending Account? How much tax will I pay?
- What if I don't spend all of my funds during my policy period?
- Can I submit purchases made before I enrolled with League?
- Does the Health Spending Account cover shipping & handling or tipping?
- Can I submit receipts in a different currency?
- Does League accept claims for purchases made on Kijiji?