You can find your entire League Spending Account claims history on both the mobile League app or the www.league.com website. Your claims can be found in the "Claims History" tab. Navigate to this tab in order to see your entire claims history. Here you will see a list of your claims, and each claim will be in one of five possible states: Submitted, More Information Needed, Approved, Paid, or Cancelled.
Submitted: The claim is in the queue to be processed, and should be processed within 24 hours.
More Information Needed: We need some more information before we can process the claim and you will receive an email from us indicating this. Please update your claim through the "Edit Claim" option. Your claim will then be resubmitted for further review. Need more guidance on how to edit a claim? Take a look here!
Approved: The claim has been approved, and will be sent for payment in the next 24 hours.
Paid: Payment for this claim has been sent out! You should receive payment in the next 1-3 days.
Cancelled: The claim was cancelled and is no longer in the queue to be processed.
1. Start by tapping on your profile picture in the top left corner.
2. Select "Claims History" from the menu that appears.
3. Review your claims! You can tap on your claims to load more details about your submissions.
1. Start by clicking on your profile picture in the top left corner.
2. Select "Claims History" to be taken to an overview of all the claims you've submitted to League.