Absolutely! You can edit your claim by going to your "Claims History", clicking on the claim you would like to adjust, and then clicking "Edit" up in the top right corner. From here you can add additional documents, notes like provider name or service date, and/or specify the total dollar amount you are requesting.
Need more clarification? Not to worry, we're here to help!
1. Tap on your profile icon in the top, left-hand corner to open the side panel menu.
2. From here, select "Claims".
3. Select the claim you would like to edit by tapping on it in your Claim History.
4. Take a moment review the claim you've selected. Select the "Edit" button in the top right hand corner if you would like to add or change the details provided in the submission.
5. You can add or remove documents in the top portion of the Your Claim screen by clicking the box labeled "Add Supporting Documents".
6. After you are satisfied with the documents you've attached, click "Add Details".
7. Provide the amount you are claiming as well as any additional information you feel may be relevant to your claim, such as a date of purchase or the amount requested.
8. When you're satisfied with the information you've provided, click "Save" in the top right hand corner.
9. If you're finished adding information, tap "Submit claim".
If your updated submission was successfully sent to League, you will see a confirmation screen. Great work!
1. Start by clicking on your profile picture in the top, left-hand corner.
2. Select "Claims History" to be taken to an overview of all the claims you've submitted to League.
3. From your claim history, find the claim you would like to edit and click on it to review the details of your submission.
4. Click the "Edit" button in the top, right-hand corner of the "Claim Details" pop-up.
5. From here, you can add or remove images, provide a total you would like to claim, and add notes to provide League with more information about your claim.
6. After you've had a chance to make changes to your claim, take a moment to review the details of your submission. Once you are satisfied with the information you've provided League, click "Save Changes" to send this new information to League.
7. You will be provided a confirmation screen letting you know League has received your updated claim.