Absolutely! You are more than welcome to use providers outside of our Marketplace. When you receive services, pay for the service as you normally would. You can then submit the receipt to League. Once we determine that the provider is registered and in good standing with their governing body, we will process your claim. It's that easy to use your funds!
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a claim to League?
- What information does League need to process my claim?
- Is there a deadline for submitting claims?
- Can I edit a claim after it has been submitted?
- How do I submit a claim for my dependent?
- How do I cancel my claim?
- I was asked to provide more information for a claim. How do I edit my claim?
- Can I submit a partial claim?
- Why can't I submit a claim?
- Can I visit providers that are not in the League marketplace?